Sunday, September 14, 2008

Q & A with Garrett Nudd

My friendship with celebrated photographer Garrett Nudd is valuable to me for several reasons. Not only is he a gifted artist who inspires me on a creative level, but he truly seems to have found the secret to balancing his professional career with his personal life. It's a delicate trade-off, but Garrett and his wife Joy seem to have it figured out.

It's a great time of new beginnings for Garrett and Joy -- not only are they expecting baby #2, but they've also just opened a new couture portrait studio, Cobblestone Rue, in their hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee. It's gonna' be a great year, and I wish them spectacular success!

Garrett was kind enough to invite me to tag along on a recent fashion shoot here in Orlando, and we shot this fun interview during one of his (very few) breaks!

CLICK BELOW TO VIEW

6 comments:

Jensey! said...

We wanna be Garrett & Joy when we grow up! :)

Unknown said...

Ahhh, 2 of the greatest and creative minds in one room left to their own devices...
Well, I SMILED the whole time! :)
What an accurate portrayal of the both of you!

the mombergs said...

that was awesome; so fun and so accurate! i agree on the great taste in shoes... ;-)

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

I'm blushing.

Anonymous said...

Nathan just watched this (I finally showed it to him) and he loved it. Move to chattanooga :) we need your talent and humor up here!

sticky said...

Great Q&A, Jeffrey! Boy that Garrett has great style!!!

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.