Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Q & A with Brian Joyce

I've received many admirable guesses regarding the identity of the mysterious self-portrait, but the time has come to reveal the subject of this latest installment -- Brian Joyce from Flourish Productions.

Kudos to Tracy Marini for being the only person to guess correctly!

Typically, the only time I get to see a florist on the job is just before the reception begins -- the florists are finishing up the details of room decor just as I am arriving to gather the all important room shots. They're on the way out just as I'm arriving. However, even in this short time of frantic activity and fine-tuning, Brian and Richard always have a great attitude and never fail to give me a laugh or two before they reveal their amazing handiwork to the arriving guests. It's always cool to see them doing what they do so very well.

So, without further ado, heeeeere's Brian ... !

CLICK BELOW TO PLAY

1 comment:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

That's awesome! Humble, talented and wonderful...the exact three words I would have chosen.

Great job to both of you!

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.