Saturday, July 5, 2008

Q & A with Susie Weiss

The first installment of "Q & A" was a great success, thanks in no small part to Stephanie Rounds of Nu Visions in Photography being such a good sport. Thanks to my many wedding friends who have expressed an interest in giving it a go!

Round Two goes to the always lovely, always elegant Susie Weiss of Wonderful Weddings. Susie is one of the most highly-respected wedding professionals around, having worked with the area's elite clientele for many years. It's always fun to share laughs with her on the job (Susie, remember the girl with viking shoes?), and together we've participated in some truly wonderful weddings!

Ladies and gentleman, the one and only Susie Weiss.

CLICK BELOW TO PLAY


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it - Susie always looks perfect, she's fun and a blast to work with - Love the portrait.
Here's to you Susie for all your hard work, support of others, humor and friendship!

As always,
Shannon Caine
Beautiful Music

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.