Thursday, July 3, 2008

Off To Denver!

Two years ago, the Ritz Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes hosted the "Down The Aisle" wedding showcase, which was unlike any other wedding event I've attended. It was a real career highlight for me, working alongside the area's best wedding professionals.

The brainchild of Lisa Konecny of E-Events, the whole "Down The Aisle" shebang will be resurrected in Denver Colorado next week, and I couldn't be more excited to be on her team again. Also returning is Austin Scarlett from season 1 of Bravo's "Project Runway".

As a nifty bonus, the Denver Ritz Carlton is homebase to my good friend Kristy Chenell. In addition to participating in the show, Kristy has also contracted me to produce a video of their executive chef (maybe that will be in a future blog post...?). I anticipate a week of hard work as well as rewarding down-time with friends.

The video below was produced to kick-off the evening's events.

CLICK BELOW TO PLAY

No comments:

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.