Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just Marry! Wedding planning DVD

It's hard to believe that one of the first contacts I made in the wedding industry was Susan Southerland of Just Marry!. That was 1993, and we remain good friends to this day. I've experienced so many unforgettable weddings with Susan at the helm, and I respect her forward thinking in both the luxury and destination wedding markets.

In keeping with that, she has produced a wedding planning DVD that will surely be of assistance for any bride looking for invaluable tips from the area's top wedding professionals.

In a recent review, Jean Patteson, fashion editor of the Orlando Sentinel wrote: "One of the best DVDs I’ve viewed is JustMarry!: Wedding Planning Secrets by Orlando wedding planner Susan Southerland. She covers everything from selecting a gown, invitations and venue, to working with vendors — photographers, musicians, bakers, caterers and more. Packed with no-nonsense tips for saving time, money and stress, the DVD is aimed at both do-it-yourself brides and those working with professional planners."

Well done, Susan!

CLICK BELOW TO VIEW PREVIEW

No comments:

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.