Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Down The Aisle" ... again!

One of my professional highlights from 2007 was the "Down The Aisle" wedding show at the Ritz Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes. Spearheaded by Lisa Konecny of E-Events, the show was a fantastic assemblage of fashion, music, floral design, as well as some of Orlando's best wedding artists. It was a great night.

When Lisa shared with me her idea of taking the showcase to the Denver Ritz Carlton in July and asked if I would be interested in re-joining her team, I couldn't say yes fast enough. Signed, sealed, delivered.

This year's show will bring together Project Runway's Austin Scarlett (returning from his appearance last year), photography by Garrett Nudd and Ryan Joseph, Botannica, and DJ Carl. I can't tell you how pleased I will be to see my old buddy Kristy Chenell at her new Ritz Carlton property in Denver.

In addition to creating the opening video presentation, I was also honored to produce the piece of the entire show. It's in 3 parts: pre-show production (including interview with Austin Scarlett), room decor, and finally my favorite part, the fashion show. I love editing this stuff!

CLICK BELOW TO PLAY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see this year's video-- we had so much fun in Denver. Thanks for everything! And thanks, Michelle, as well!

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.