Friday, May 9, 2008

Classic Rock; Classic Wedding!

Below you can experience the highlights from the wedding of Joan and Tom, who hosted an unforgettable wedding at Isleworth Country Club. All of the stops were pulled out for this one! An outdoor evening reception, full fireworks display, and entertainment provided by 60's rock legends Jefferson Airplane. Yep, that Jefferson Airplane. The evening ended with the band changing the lyrics to their hit "Jane" to "Joan", and the bride dancing in the fountain.

Our wedding team consisted of Weddings Unique, John Unrue Photography, Lee James Floral, and Beautiful Music.

CLICK BELOW TO PLAY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! You are amazing.
Being a part of this event was amazing and seeing your artisty make it all come alive! It is an honor to work with you - Jeffrey.
Shannon Caine, Beautiful Music

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.