Monday, May 12, 2008

A Tale Of Two Sisters

Last weekend I had the honor to cover the second of two spectacular weddings for Orlando's Dello Russo family. What a great bunch they are, and man, can they throw a wedding!

Thanks to John Unrue for the photo of me and mother-of-the-bride(s), Diane Dello Russo.

In 2004, oldest daughter Tracy was married to Jeff at the Ritz Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes, with a wedding team consisting of Wonderful Weddings, John Unrue Photography, Raining Roses, Beautiful Music, About Face, Weddings Only DJ Entertainment, and yours truly. When a wedding comes off as beautifully as Tracy's did, there didn't seem to be a need to re-invent the wheel when youngest daughter Kelly announced her engagement last year!

It was deja-vu all over again -- in the best possible way -- when we reconvened last weekend for Kelly and Steve's breathtaking wedding. It was so nice to get caught up with the family, and to meet Tracy and Jeff's young daughter Ava! I tell ya, that's one good lookin' kid (and another is on the way!).

My only regret is that we are now officially out of unmarried Dello Russo daughters -- they have the best weddings!

This quick-edit, "coming attraction" clip was online for them the day after their wedding.

CLICK BELOW TO PLAY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a treat to be a part of this event. Such a perfect event again...

What Fun!
Shannon Caine
Beautiful Music

Anonymous said...

Jeffrey,

You Da Man!! Love the Blog and working with you. I'm looking forward to more excited shoots together!!

John Unrue

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.