Monday, January 4, 2010

Erin & David's New Year's Eve Wedding Trailer

Some people simply don't like to work on major holidays, and while I am typically one of them, I do appreciate the elegance and mood of a New Year's Eve wedding. The anticipation of counting down those last few minutes to the new year brings provides a heightened sense of excitement to the wedding!

Just 4 days ago, I had the pleasure to shoot the wedding of Erin & David Eichenbaum at the Ritz Carlton Sarasota. It was a flawless day, and this was one to remember. Erin and David inspired us all with their love for life, for family, and for each other.

On board for this event were: Lisa Konecny and her team at E-Events, Garrett and Joy Nudd, Ian Prosser and his team from Botanica.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.