Monday, November 16, 2009

Lisa & Keith's Grand Cayman Wedding Trailer

Seems that the trend toward producing a "wedding trailer" -- a quick-turnaround teaser of the past weekend's wedding -- has gone through the roof! I've produced 3 in just the last 6 weeks. What a rush to assemble the footage mere hours after the event has ended.

This past weekend I had the incredible pleasure to spend the weekend with Lisa and Keith Hargrove at their Ritz Carlton, Grand Cayman wedding, and I am proud to release this teaser clip for them.

Helping Lisa and Keith to create this stunning event were Tami Corday of the Ritz Carlton, Lisa Konecny and Jessy Rivers of E-Events Design, Garrett Nudd capturing the photos as only he can, Lindsey Luxa of Dragonfly Custom Design and Celebrations in Grand Cayman.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The trailer begs for more. You were a beautiful bride and an awesome couple. I know it was a beautiful wedding.

Mrs. Gwendolyn Hayes

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.