Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Q & A with Brandi Zrallack

Brandi Zrallack - Bridal Czar indeed! Watch the video below; you'll understand.

Because of her connetions to both Central Florida Bride magazine and The Perfect Wedding Guide, Brandi is one of those people that sometimes appear to be everywhere. She must be one of the busiest people I know!

And yet, she always has a great smile and great laugh (as evidenced below!) and I was so pleased when she offered -- yes, offered -- to be my next victim in my fun Q & A series! Just last week, I stormed into her office, set up the tripod and rolled tape. There was just as much laughing left on the "cutting room" floor!

Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoy learning a bit more about my friend Brandi Zrallack!

4 comments:

maria shafer said...

Love it! Brandi is hysterical!! And I can't believe you'd be surprised that someone would ask to be the Q&A victim...I am guessing you have loads of people begging to be a part of this!!

Unknown said...

JEFFREY!!!
This Q & A thing is pretty fun, huh?!
All of them have been fantastic, and Brandi was no exception. How about a poll for your next victim?
Let "your public" decide!

David Baker said...

I loved it!

Studio222 Photography said...

These are so stinkin funny. I love em! I was just coming back to the blog to whine about how you hadn't posted one in a while. LOL.

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.