Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Q & A with Tracy Marini

From the inception of this off-the-cuff Q & A series, I've had my eye on Tracy Marini of Eventfully Yours. I knew she'd be a perfect subject! Tracy is always a ball of energy and laughs, and if you don't know her personally, you'll feel like you do after this fun session! In fact, this is the first time anyone has threatened to "kick my butt" during an interview. Love ya, Tracy!

Tracy and I are nearly neighbors, living just 2 miles apart in East Orlando. Aside from being a seasoned professional on the job, I always appreciate her ability to keep things light and share laughs (big ones) through the wedding day.

As always, the idea behind these clips is almost a "hit and run" mentality -- low tech, maybe even "no" tech, no rehearsing or do-overs, camera on a tripod and off we go! The entire session takes less than 20 minutes. Hey, wedding professionals, I'm always looking for volunteers, so don't be shy!

Ladies and gentlemen, the one and only Tracy Marini ...

CLICK BELOW TO PLAY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Jeffrey you are so creative and I would love to volunteer for one of your Q & A's but I think that would be a conflict of interest. LOL

Studio222 Photography said...

This was so fun. I think you should make this a weekly blog feature! So funny. Much better than some other drab interviews I've seen.

Anyway, I love it. Let's hang out again sometime. When we don't have to chase you down and have Heather accost you in your car. :)

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.