Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Glitz, Glamour, Reveal" - E-Events and Liga Photography

Last night, Winter Park opened its arms to a fantastic Grand Opening celebration for my great friends Lisa Konecny of E-Events, and Abby Liga of Liga Photography. Their new office -- 230 S. New York Ave in the heart of Winter Park -- was an open-air, under-the-stars cocktail party of the highest order! Fingers were crossed for a great evening, and Lisa and Abby predictably delivered in style!

Congratulations ladies, I can't wait to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.