Sunday, June 15, 2008

Q & A with Stephanie Rounds

It recently occurred to me that -- *duh* -- I'm in the video industry, and maybe I could create some content specifically for the blog. I wondered if I could call upon my wedding industry friends to help me out by agreeing to a lighthearted Q & A to learn more about them. Knowing I was shooting with Stephanie Rounds of Nu Visions this past weekend, I asked her to be my first subject. She was a very willing participant, and did a great job by getting into the spirit of it!

I've already compiled several of these and will be posting them periodically, so check back for new installments! And, wedding vendors, if you want to do one just let me know!

CLICK BELOW TO PLAY

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really?? Stephanie's a night person?!? Never knew! ha-ha...
She also has some mad artistic skills with that self-portrait!
Love this idea Jeffrey!!

Anonymous said...

wicked slick jeff-a-licious.
love your show...

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeffrey - You beat me to the punch on vendor interviews ;p

Here's an idea - for the drawing portion of the interview have the guest draw on a pane of glass in front of the camera so we can follow along as they draw. You'd want to speed up the film to condense the time but it'd be neat to see the process as well as the product. Just a thought. :)

Very entertaining!!

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.