Saturday, April 5, 2008

"Impress - Indulge - Inspire" at the Ritz Carlton Wedding Show

The Ritz Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes hosted a characteristically flawless wedding show recently and I was honored (and humbled and flattered and privileged and grateful) to produce this promotional piece for them. Jennifer Sharpe had the idea to interview past clients about their wedding experience, and I ended up with easily an hour's worth of incredible testimonials. Cutting it down to this 8 minute piece was painstaking!

The video also features photographs by John Unrue and Damon Tucci. Thanks dudes, couldn't have done it without your help!

CLICK BELOW TO PLAY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This event was spectacular and your video presentation put it over the top - Did someone say?
Oscar?

Shannon Caine,
Beautiful Music

Anonymous said...

This event was spectacular-
Your Video Presentation put it over the top. It was great to be in the room and be a part of it all.

You Rock!
Shannon Caine,
Beautiful Music

Stuff? Nonsense?

I wasn't originally certain that I would maintain a blog. The majority of information about my wedding video services could be found on my website, so what could I possibly write on a blog? Ultimately I decided that I would simply write and post about what interests me. Music will certainly play a big part in that. Otherwise, I hope you'll forgive me if this ends up being thematically all over the map! Oh, and FYI, "Stuff and Nonsense" is the name of a song by an excellent band called Split Enz.